place: harry's liquor store on greenmount, around 31st
I was just trying to buy a stamp, so I went to the rite aid. The lady told me they didn't sell stamps anymore and to go to harry's liquor store next door. I went in and looked around for the counter, a tall, imposing man asked me if I needed to get in line after looking me up and down. I nodded and stepped ahead. as I was buying my stamp he began talking loudly to his friend (both were right behind me) "I'm waiting for this shorty right here.. I'ma wait for her... yeah... this one right here... the little linebacker in the shorts... I'll be waiting for you outside." the woman who sold me the stamp glared at them and turned her back. I put my stamp on my envelope then looked to see if the man was actually waiting for me outside before leaving. luckily he wasn't. I left quickly and deliberately with my defenses up, LIKE A LITTLE FUCKING LINEBACKER.
No comments:
Post a Comment